- Executive Two-Room King Suite
- Executive Two-Room Accessible King Suite
- Deluxe Queen Room at The Inn
- Deluxe Queen Room at The Inn - Accessible
- Deluxe King Room at The Inn
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony at The Inn
- Deluxe King Room with Balcony and Jetted Tub at The Inn
- Junior Suite at The Inn
- Manor House Bedroom
- Manor House Accessible Bedroom
- Manor House Suite
- Manor House Accessible Suite
- 2 Bedroom Manor House Suite
- 3 Bedroom Oak Lane Villa
- 4 Bedroom Chestnut Hill Lodge
- 6 Bedroom Chestnut Hill Lodge
- Pet Friendly Rooms
Pet Friendly Rooms
We have Pet Friendly rooms available!
We will accept dogs under the weight of 50 pounds in select accommodations at the Executive Suites, Manor Houses, Chestnut Hill Lodges, and Oak Lane Villas,
There are just a few rules to consider from our Pet Policy:
You may bring up to two pets per guest accommodation. Pets will need to be supervised at all times or crated in guest room and will not be allowed in other outlets of the resort. The comfort of neighboring guests is important. Therefore pets cannot bark, scratch, bite or behave in a manner that is distracting or harmful to other guests. Each pet must be on a leash when the pet is outside of the guest accommodation. Guests will be responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
Guest will be assessed a flat $50 pet fee for one dog and $75 if there are two dogs. This fee is non-refundable. The guest must also sign a pet waiver that they understand that damages done by the pet will be billed to their credit card on file. Guests traveling with their pets must establish credit with the front desk and will not be accepted on a cash basis.
Certified service animals are not subject to the same restrictions. They are not charged fees or restricted to specific accommodations