Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks will assemble for one weekend of Spellbinding Adventure this Labor Day Weekend. Guests of all ages are welcome to stay and achieve their dreams of becoming a real-life student of Magic. Each family will be assigned to their designated Order of Enchantment during the Welcome Feast and Ceremony.
Wizarding Weekend Package includes:
- Friday Night Accommodations
- Wizardly Feast and Ceremony
- Saturday Night Accommodations
- Wizardly Breakfast
- 9am Wake Up Wizard Workout
- Sorcerer's Scavenger Hunt
- Potions Class
- Magical Creatures Class
- Build-A-Wand Class
- Learn to Play Quiddich Class
- Town Square Events (Butterscotch beer taverns, musical enteratinment, interactive displays, Dragon Alley Marketplace, bonfire, etc.)
- Grand Hall Feast
• Breakfast buffet in the Rotunda
2 night minimum stay required on package. Rate based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
The Play All You Want Package includes lodging with all taxes and nightly resort service fee for up to FOUR PERSONS per room! You'll also receive full breakfast the following morning and our Activity Wristbands, which will give you access to ALL of the following Glade Springs activities, as many times as you'd like to do them, unless otherwise noted!*
(Advance reservations are strongly suggested for the following activities:)
- One-time admission to one Escape Room
- Two-hour game of bowling
- 60-minute outdoor laser tag game
- Archery Course
(Advance reservations are not required for the following activities:)
- Disc Golf, including disc rentals
- Two-hour bike rentals, with helmets
- Geocaching card
- Outdoor tennis
- Fishing on Mallard Lake
- Mallard Lake boat rentals (available seasonally, from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
- Indoor and outdoor pool (outdoor pool available seasonally, Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day)
- Scheduled movies, in our cinema room
- Indoor basketball
- Hiking trails
- Nightly bonfire
*Package available in the Executive Suites or Inn only, based on flat room rate for occupancy between one and four persons. Offer not valid for group bookings.
Some activities may have minimum age restrictions, and parental consent may be required for persons under 18 years of age. For each activity requiring advance reservations, one activity session may be prebooked in advance of arrival, with subsequent plays offered based on availability the day of activity. Activity wristbands valid from 12pm on date of arrival to 12pm the following day. Escape rooms have a maximum of one admittance for each person.
Package price starts at only $76 per person, based on double occupancy.
• 1 Night Accommodations
• Full Breakfast
(Up to 2 children, 12 and under, eat breakfast free when sharing the same room as adults)
• Unlimited access to self-guided fly fishing in our exclusively stocked section of Glade Creek
Anglers can bring their own equipment or rent a fly rod, chest waders, vest, net and basic tackle box for $50 per day. Additionally, guides are available at an additional $120 for one person or $130 for two people. West Virginia fishing license is not included but is required and may be purchased at www.wvfish.com.
Package includes taxes and resort service fee and is available either in the Inn or Executive Suites.